White matching mommy and me tulle skirts. These matching white tutu skirts for mommy and daughter are perfect for wearing on a family photo shoto or for bridesmaids or flowergirls in a wedding.
The white tulle skirts are full but are unlined and might need a modesty wear beneath such as a slip, petticoat, leggings or shorts.
This listing is for:
TWO (2) tulle skirts - 1 adult, 1 child
The adult tulle skirt has 7-8 layers and is made by sewing the tulle to an elastic waistband.
Adult Sizing ( standard 22 inches length, let me know if you want a shorter length)
XXS waist : 23 to 24 inches
XS waist : 24 to 26 inches
Small waist: 27 to 29 inches
Medium waist: 29 to 31 inches
Large waist: 32 to 34 inches
X-large waist: 34 to 37 inches
1X waist: 37 to 39 inches
2X waist: 40 to 45 inches
Girls Sizing (elastic waist stretches another 1-2 inches). Please let me know if you need longer lengths for the girl size. Additional length of up to 3 inches maximum included in this listing.
Newborn : waist 16 inches, 6 inches length
3-9 mths : waist 18-19 inches, 7 inches length
9 -12 mths : waist 20 inches, 8 inches length
1T- 2T: waist 20-21 inches, 9 inches length
3T- 4T : waist 21-22 inches, 11 inches length
5- 6 yrs : waist 22-23 inches, 13 inches length
7- 8 yrs : waist 24-25 inches, 15 inches length
9- 10 yrs : waist 26-27 inches, 17 inches length
Talk to me about a custom order if your needs are not found in this listing. We are happy to work with you for longer lengths or plus sizes. Need to add another tutu for another daughter, please convo me on how to add one at a bundle deal.
Outfits are made to order so please see current processing times. Please let me know the respective sizes of both mommy and daughter in the comment box at checkout.
TULLE SKIRT INFO & CARE:
- The tutu skirt is not lined and needs to be worn over a slip, petticoat or leggings to protect modesty. Layer over leggings and add a jacket for wear during colder months.
- The tutu should be spot cleaned or lightly hand washed and hung to dry.
- Tutus might flatten during shipment. Gently fluff out each section while lifting away from other pieces to re-fluff. Gently rake your fingers through and down the length of the tutu to separate pieces.
- The longer the tutu the less fluffy it seems. If you want a fuller tutu than the one shown above then convo us for a custom order where we can double each strand for more fullness.
- Tulle easily snags, so care must be taken not to snag against things that can rip it. If a rip occurs, you may cut away the tear on the strip without damage to the overall structure of the tutu.
Please convo me BEFORE purchasing if you need it by a specific date. You might need to purchase a rush fee if I can accommodate your rush order.