This girl's ivory tulle skirt is great for wearing on a family photo shoot, wedding reception/dinner, church or formal event. The ivory tulle is soft, light and flowy and I use yards and yards of 6-inch tulle strips in creating a full and fluffy skirt.
This tutu makes the perfect flower girl tutu for a wedding. Dress the entire wedding party in ivory tutus for both baby, older girls and adults.
See our other listings for our Mommy & Me ivory tutu outfit -
To ensure correct fit please choose the size that best corresponds with your waist measurement.
*** Outfits are made to order. Contact us before ordering if you need the skirt earlier than our normal processing time.
Sizing (elastic waist easily stretches another 3-4 inches)
newborn, 13" waist, 6" length
0-3 months, 14"waist, 6" length
3-6 months, 15” waist, 6" length
6-12 months, 16" waist, 7" length
12-24 months, 17" waist, 8" length
2T-3T, 19" waist, 10" length
4T-5T, 20" waist, 11-12"length
6-7 yrs, 21" waist, 13-14" length
TULLE SKIRT INFO & CARE:
- The tutu skirt is not lined and needs to be worn over a slip, petticoat or leggings to protect modesty. Layer over leggings and add a jacket for wear during colder months.
- The tutu should be spot cleaned or lightly hand washed and hung to dry.
- Tutus might flatten during shipment. Gently fluff out each section while lifting away from other pieces to re-fluff. Gently rake your fingers through and down the length of the tutu to separate pieces.
- The longer the tutu the less fluffy it seems. If you want a fuller tutu than the one shown above then convo us for a custom order where we can double each strand for more fullness.
- Tulle easily snags, so care must be taken not to snag against things that can rip it. If a rip occurs, you may cut away the tear on the strip without damage to the overall structure of the tutu.